精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
SOFTER (Lyrics by Cindy Alexander; Music by Cindy Alexander,Harvey Lane & John Thomas) It's late and I know I'm not invited But I've got something I thought you might be missing Found your soul on the side of the road And it sure gets cold when the heart is hollow CHORUS: I know ...I should have called I know ...people move on But I dream so loud I always miss the moon fall You don't have much to offer Just thought it'd make the night A little softer So I hear you're moving up now Still play piano on the wrong side of town But I am happiest when they sing along with me Music sure can save me when I'm down I know ...I should have called I know ...people move on But I dream so loud I always miss the moon fall I don't have much to offer Just thought it'd make the night A little softer When I think of you long and hard enough Do you see me crawling through those sleepy eyes You've memorized me Just like I have memorized you............. REPEAT CHORUS A little softer A little softer A little softer -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173