精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
WHOA (Written by Cindy Alexander & Paul Trudeau) Hike up your skirt and tighten up the laces Nobody will notice you So many pretty faces Blend into the billboards as they walk along the avenue Time rolls by in taxi cabs Staring at you Laughing through the rear view Clear view Of what it's like to be you You're a good girl It's a big world Yeah, so wouldn't you like to get away Maybe take a break Here's your invitation Don't get stuck in the rotation Stand up Say you're having a good time You really need a life But you gotta make a living so... Whoa - here we go again Walking on your tip toes Where do you go Go ahead and make my day and turn the world the other way around Just don't let me hit the ground Hike up the stairs and tighten up the budget Lighten up the baggage and the boss is sure to love it There's a way to work the angle when you're walking down the avenue Time rolls by in taxi cabs Staring at you laughing through the window You're too slow What the hell do I know It's a big world Your a good girl Yeah so wouldn't you like to get away Maybe misbehave Here's your invitation Don't get stuck in the rotation Stand up Say you're having a good time You really need a life But you gotta make a living so Whoa here we go again Walking in your high heels What's the big deal Go ahead and make my day and turn the world the other way around Just don't let me hit the ground And we'll all be safe and sound Ahhhhhhhh Stand up Say you're having a good time Whoa here we go again Walking on your tip toes Where do you go Go ahead and make my day and turn the world the other way Whoa here we go again Walking down the same road Where'd the day go? So where'd the day go? Where'd the day go? Where'd the day go? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173