精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Verse 1: Something's funny 'bout your touch lately It's like you've been touching someone else And the sound of your voice, Well something's stopping you from being yourself We've always been honest - And painfully so - So tell me though i don't want to hear I have to ask you Where have you been? 'cause i think i know the answer And it's not what i wanted to hear Dear, where have you been? I've been waiting up for you I don't want to accuse but Your eyes and mouth they tell a different story I don't want to hear it but - The truth - Where have you been? Verse 2: (well) i know it's easy to lose faith We look simply for a change of pace And i know my moods, they go up and down But when you're climbing walls, don't i stick around? You caught me On some little white lies It's you who taught me About silent goodbyes I have to ask you Where have you been? 'cause i think i know the answer And it's isn't what i wanted to hear Dear, where have you been? I've been waiting up for you I don't want to accuse but Your eyes and mouth they tell a different story I don't want to hear it- But the truth- Where have you been? Bridge: A silent cry fills the room I hear it no sooner than the words ring true I knew it all along Please erase this song End this harsh reality What did you do to me? oh..... I have to ask you Where have you been? 'cause i think i know the answer And it isn't what i wanted to hear No I've been waiting up for you I have to ask you Where have you been? I think i know the answer It's written all over your face No-no-no No-no-no-no I don't want to know - yeah Your eyes and mouth they tell a different story I don't want to hear it - But the truth - Where have you been? I don't want to hear it - but tell me Where have you been? No... Where have you been? Where have you been? -- 我的部落格: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wildflower -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.60.142