精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Jimmy McCarthey D G I skimmed across black water, without once submerging D A A7 Onto the banks of an urban morning D G That hungers the first light, much much more D A7 D Than mountains ever do. D G And she like a ghost beside me goes down with the ease of a dolphin D A A7 And emerges unlearned, unscathed , unharmed. D G For she is the perfect creature, natural in every feature D A D And I am the geek with the alchemists stone. Em A D Em A D For all of you who must discover , for all who seek to understand Em A D C G A For having left the path of others, you find a very special hand D G And it is a holy thing, and it is a precious time D A And it is the only way D G Forget-me-nots among the snow, it's always been and so it goes D A D To ponder his death and his life eternally Em A D Em A D For all of you who must discover , for all who seek to understand Em A D C G A For having left the path of others, you find a very special hand D G And it is a holy thing, and it is a precious time D A And it is the only way D G Forget-me-nots among the snow, it's always been and so it goes D A D To ponder his death and his life eternally D One bright blue rose outlives all those G Two thousand years and still it goes D A7 D To ponder his death and his life eternally -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.81.18