精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Patrick Galvin Am G Em Am Where oh where is our James Connolly? Em Am Where oh where is that gallant man? G C He has gone to organise the Union , E7 Am So the working people might yet be free. Where oh where is the Citizen Army? Where oh where are those fighting men? They’ve gone to join the Great Rebellion, And break the bonds of slavery. And who’ll be there to lead the van? Oh who’ll be there to lead the van? Who should be there but our James Connolly? The here of each working man. Who carried high the burning flag? Who carried high that burning flag? ‘Tis our James Connolly all pale and wounded Who carried high our burning flag. They carried him up to the jail. They carried him up to the jail. And there they shot him one bright May morning And quickly laid him in his grave. Who mourns now for our James Connolly? Who mourns for the fighting man? Oh lay me down in yon green garden And make my bearers Union men. We laid him down in yon green garden With Union men on ever side. And swore we’d make one mighty Union And fill that gallant man with pride. Now all you noble Irishmen Come join with me for liberty! And we will forge a mighty weapon And smash the bonds of slavery! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.81.18