精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Shane Mac Gowan C One summer evening drunk as hell, D F I sat there nearly lifeless. C An old man in the corner sang, D F Where the water lilies grow. C On the jukebox Johnny sang, D F About a thing called love. C F G C And it's "how are you kid? What's your name? F D F And what do you know?" C In blood and death 'neath a screaming sky, D F I lay down on the ground. C The arms and legs of other men, D F Were scattered all around. C Some prayed and cursed, then cursed and prayed, D F And then they prayed some more. C F G C And the only thing that I could see, C F G C Was a pair of brown eyes they were looking at me. C G F C When we got back, labeled parts one to three, C G F C There was no pair of brown eyes waiting for me. CHORUS C F G C And a rovin' a rovin' a rovin' I'll go, C G F C A rovin' a rovin' a rovin' I'll go, C F G C And a rovin' a rovin' a rovin' I'll go, F D F For a pair of brown eyes, F D F For a pair of brown eyes. I looked at him he looked at me, All I could do was hate him. While Ray and Philomena sang, Of my elusive dream. I saw the streams and the rolling hills, Where his brown eyes were waiting. And I thought about a pair of brown eyes, That waited once for me, That waited once for me. So drunk as hell I left the place, Sometimes walking, sometimes crawling. A hungry sound came through the breeze, So I gave the walls a talking. And I heard the sounds of long ago, From the old canal. And the birds were whistling in the trees, Where the wind was gently laughing. CHORUS -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.81.18