精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Emotional (Remix) (feat. Flo Rida) This is how I feel everytime I'm around you I just lose control when I'm in the same room I get so, I'm sooo Emotional, emotional, emotional Hey I neva should have let u go Shawty walk out and I feel neva the same I walk and talk like a proffesional When times ride down like memory lane I broke deep crest like collects again I'm lonesome enough I'm lomesome enough An I feel like shawty got me tone wrestling with myself Dis can't be happenen to my health I wanna turn back And baby she left And now I'm alone Pretty much all of the keys to my home Nobody told me that she would be gone I wasn't prepared for this leave me alone I'm losin my focus Instead of im hopeless I want you to know this Damn somebody tell me why the first girl I see when I walk up in the club her Nia you told me that you was gon make sure I wasn't gona see this girl No not tonight, I wanted to give it time, I wanted her out my mind Now it's too late to leave Damn, I wonder who that is she's talking to... He put the drink down now he's makin a move, I wonder where they movin to And just like a fool I'm watchin her Tryna make my eyes deter But I can't stop watchin I'm watchin Said I can't stop watchin, I'm watchin Now the only thing I feel inside of my chest is all this regret I never should of let you go, why'd I let you go, This situation is under my skin There's a war goin on within This is how I feel everytime I'm around you I just lose control when I'm in the same room I get so, I'm sooo Emotional, emotional, emotional So what do u think? Should I roll up, like I do it on dubs Show her what it is, make her miss my love Yea reminisce on us Look at me stressin, so caught up Learnin my lesson, I realize (But now it's lookin like it's too late) Cause he just wrapped his hands around that slim waist That's my waist Please don't tell me she's dancing the same way She danced with me Man that could never be That's what she said to me That's why it's so hard to believe Now the only thing I feel inside of my chest is all this regret I never should of let you go, why'd I let you go, This situation is under my skin There's a war goin on within (Chorus) Hey girl, didn't see ya standin there it's been a Long time, it's feelin really good to see your smile (Every once in a while) I'm thinkin of you and me- e But life is good I'm free-e yea Wait! Baby I'm frontin honestly I made a big mistake I'm struggling with reality, it hurts more everyday I been blaming you for makin me feel this way And now I'm crushed without your love Hey What I gotta do to get my shawty back I've neva been abused cause she hit it like that Got away from the dude Now my train's on track Got my mind all confused now I cant relax I've made a big mistake now my shawty get away Every day I gotta pay I gotta guess another day I wanna go boot camp but it too late Cause I let you get away Precious trank lesson last night I wanna know who she sexen another day Just to keep me from stressen nother day Seem to fly like neglection Who is this on my reseneme I told you to stop at a circut dupree I'm like a god carry de p And its all mentally Oh This is how I feel everytime I'm around you I just lose control when I'm in the same room I get so, I'm sooo Emotional, emotional, emotional -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217