精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
In Places on the Run All alone in bridge of silence I suppose you shouldn't stay, all alone in dream's asylum Don't you know we've come a long way... I suppose we were Somewhere in the sun We walked in coloured fields In places on the run. What a dream I had Dressed in coloured shawls Though the night was so warm And a nightingale Sat on a castle wall While the river ran on Calling- hearing you call The river ran on Running- The river ran on. It felt as if we were In places yet unknown We walked through the bazars In places on the run What a dream I had Walking by the wall Oh the raiment and all The stars that flickered by Soon to be replaced If I asked them they'd fall Calling- hearing you call The river ran on Running - The river ran on. What a dream I had Dressed in coloured shawls Though the night was so warm, And in the darkness I Tried to take your hand But it was nothing at all. Nothing at all The river ran on Nothing at all. The river ran on. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.212.53