精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
St. Valentine's Day Now we broke up on valentine's day been coming for a long, long time you give what you can and then you take it away save it for st. valentine and as the sun going down begins living in a winter that was more like spring waiting for the greenhouse to set in living in a winter that was more like spring and I turned and saw the door was open wide I could go anywhere I chose and I saw freedom take a walk outside all down st. valentine's day and I saw the ghosts of lovers present and past as I walked down the road I saw pieces of their broken hearts all along st. valentine's day all down st. valentine's day so if you've got a heart that's breaking in two or a love that's hard to find or if you've got a heart that' s never been used save it for st.valentine or you'll wish you'd tried to stop it before it began and wasted your precious time you'll wish you'd tried to stop it like the tears that ran all down st. valentine's day all along st. valentine's day. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.191.197