精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Ive been alone surrounded by darkness and Ive seen how heartless the world can be And Ive seen you crying you felt like its hopeless Ill always do my best to make you -you see That baby, you're not alone cause youre here with me and nothings ever gonna bring us down cause nothing can keep me from lovin you and you know its true it dont matter whatll come to be our love is all we need to make it through Now I know it aint easy (No it aint easy) But it aint hard trying (its so hard trying) everytime I see you smiling and I feel you so close to me tell me That baby youre not alone cause youre here with me and nothings ever gonna bring us down cause nothing can keep me from lovin you and you know its true it dont matter whatll come to be our love is all we need to make it through Now I still have trouble I trip and stumble trying to make sense of things some times I look for reasons but I dont need em all I need is to look in your eyes and I realize Baby youre not alone cause youre here with me and nothings ever gonna bring us down cause nothing can keep me from lovin you and you know its true it dont matter whatll come to be our love is all we need to make it through Cause it dont matter whatll come to be -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54PbdvZdVC4
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.86.67