精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(I think should be played with a capo on G) G G-C-G-C-G-Bb-A-G D-G-A-D-C-D-C7-Bb-A-G Bb-A-G When your only girl betrayed you, boy, What did you do with your wisdom? Well you loved that girl again, loved that girl again Now who you got to blame for your trials and tribulations? What did you do when you found the man, The one who stole your good girl? Well you cut him up and down, heard you cut him all around Now who you got to blame for your trials and tribulations? Well I tried to tell you But you run and hide Down by the riverbed Stay drunk all night It weren't no lady With scorpion Well, you're just another rabbit on the run When they dragged you to the courthouse, boy, What did you do with your wisdom? Well you cursed the judge again, cursed the judge again Who you gonna blame for your trials and tribulations? Well I tried to tell you But you run and hide Down by the trestle bridge With a .45 It weren't no lady With scorpion Well, you're just another rabbit on the ru -- 我的個人新聞台: http://mypaper5.ttimes.com.tw/user/wildflower/index.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.93.209