精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
C-G-C-G-Am-D-Am-D C-G-C-G-Am-D-Am-D Am-D-Am-D C Now here I am, the youngest old G man in the world Am And I have come to bring you my F burden C Of every sleepless night without G you in my arms Am Of being bored and calm and sometimes F sober D Don't mess me up by being F kind D Don't mess me up by being F wise Now here I am, I am the angel of Earth And I have come to bring you my burden Now here I am, I am the game warden of love 'til someone took away my gin and tonic Don't mess me up I'm on a roll Keep being wise, I'll be inspired Don't C fuck me G up with C peace and G love when I Am haven't D got it Am in me D Don't C fuck me G up with C peace and G love when I Am haven't D got it Am in me D Am I haven't got it D in me Am I haven't got it D in me, Any-C-more G-Am-F C-G-Am-F C Don't fuck me up with peace and G love Am Don't fuck me up with peace and F love C Don't fuck me up with peace and G love Am Don't fuck me up with peace and F love C Don't fuck me up with peace and G love (no don't fuck me) Am Don't fuck me up with peace and F love (no don't fuck me) C Don't fuck me up with peace and G love (no don't fuck me) Am Don't fuck me up with peace and F love (no don't fuck me) C -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.93.209