精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Heaven (with DJ Sammy & Yanou) Baby you're all that I want When you're lying here in my arms I'm finding it hard to believe We're in heaven And love is all that I need And I found it there in your heart It isn't too hard to see We're in Heaven Oh thinkin about our younger years There was only you and me We were young and wild and free Now nothing can take you away from me We've been down that road before But thats over now You keep me coming back for more Baby you're all that I want When you're lying here in my arms I'm finding it hard to believe We're in heaven And love is all that I need And I found it there in your heart It isn't too hard to see We're in Heaven We're in heaven Now nothing can change what you mean to me There's a lot that I can say But just hold me now Cuz our love will light the way Baby you're all that I want When you're lying here in my arms I'm finding it hard to believe We're in heaven And love is all that I need And I found it there in your heart It isn't too hard to see We're in Heaven Now ourdreams are coming true Through the good times and the bad I'll be standing there by you We're in heaven Love is all that I need And I find it there in your heart It isn't to hard to see We're in heaven We're in heaven -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.113.4.97