精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Follow Me Light comes in and watch you wake Needing you so much, my heart could break To touch your skin, to feel your hair I'll follow you anywhere Light goes out, I watch you sleep Then imagine the love so deep I close my eyes, I breathe the air I'll follow you anywhere Let the waves wash over you Wash over me Follow me I'll follow you Tell your dreams to secret places Here's my hand just take it I'll show you what to do I'll follow you Nobody knows who made the stars Maybe the whole world is ours From better here and neither there I'll follow you anywhere Let the waves wash over you Wash over me Follow me I'll follow you Tell your dreams to secret places Here's my hand just take it I'll show you what to do I'll follow you Hmm Wooh oow Hmmmm Woow follow me I'll follow you Tell your dreams to secret places Here's my hand just take it I'll show you what to do Yeah yeah Follow me I'll follow you Tell your dreams to secret places Here's my hand just take it I'll show you what to do I'll follow you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 112.104.116.30