精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Shorty (Got her eyes on me) By Donell Jones Verse One Up in the place I see you getting down Can't help but lookat you got a crowd around me How you're the baddest thing I've seen tonight So come on girl lets put it in flight I got V12 600 sitting outside at the door So bring it on, by the your body's blazeful And that a little something that a nigga craves for Chorus It's a quater pass three girl what it gonna be Shorty got her eyes on me we've been talking since two Girl what you gonna do, tell him that you're riding with me It's a quater past three girl what's it gonna be Shorty got her eyes on me You've been frontin' since two Girl what you gonna do, I'll be chilling at the Embassy what! Verse Two Watching you move I start to fantasize About the way I'm gonna putin on that ass tonigh So come on and ride shotgun I got the bubbles if you like it We can pop some I see me and you flossing in my coupe Mabve we can peel back the roof and get it on Did I say your body's blazeful And I like the little thing aound your navel babe Chorus Bridge All I know is I'm not leaving here alone yeah How you might be the baddest in the club to me But shorty's got it bad and want to slide with me tonight So what you gonna do is it gonna be me and you you gotta stop plying games, you gotta stop fakin' moves Chorus -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.85.97.246