精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
the more I learn I find how little I really know and I'm standing here before you I don't know nothing at all except that there is no single saving grace no miracle cures no resting place I look in the mirror I see a stranger's face and that these are good times these are good times good times darling these must be good times when the Fear hits hard and I'm alone at night and I can't tell the difference between wrong and right I say again that these are good times I'm as guilty as I'm afraid about decisions that I've made ideas that I've left behind friends that I've betrayed but a time's got to come to let the past be past to say some things were never meant to last and that these are good times these are good times good times darling these must be good times when the Fear hits hard and I'm alone at night and I can't tell the difference between wrong and right I say again that these are good times life is short and death is long and the drive toward self destruction is so very very strong but until my foghorn blows I won't be going home until my foghorn blows the ghosts of Christmas past like faded streamers feebly dangle ripped apart at last by time and lies and the way that they've been handled as they fall to the floor they wrap around a broken old radio playing these are good times c 1990 Zen of Iniquity Publishing -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.91.191