精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Help me understand 幫我了解 The war you're fighting 妳在打的這場仗 We'll never have a chance if you fire blindly 如果妳毫無目的的開火,我們是贏不了的 you're circling the atmosphere 妳在上空盤旋 Unsure if I'll disappear 不確定我會不會消失 I'm not going nowhere 但我哪兒也不去 Open your eyes 張開妳的雙眼 I'm always gonna be 我永遠會是 Your safe place to land 妳安全的港灣 safe place to land 安全的港灣 The ground beneath your feet 支撐妳的土地 Like you never had 就像那些妳不曾擁有的 Like you never had 就像那些妳不曾擁有的 When you're at 10, 000 feet 當妳在一萬英呎的高空 No parachute 沒有降落傘 You got my hand 但妳有我的手 I′m always gonna be 我永遠會是 Your safe plance to land 妳安全的港灣 safe place to land 安全的港灣 You say your heart is made of glass 妳說妳的心是玻璃做的 If you fall apart then I'll glue you back 如果破了我會把它黏起來 well i'm made of paper mäché 而我是紙做的 And i'll blow away if i can't make you stay 如果留不下妳,我將隨風而去 Your're circling the atmosphere 妳在上空盤旋 Unsure if i'll disappear 不確定我會不會消失 Open your eyes 張開妳的雙眼 I'm always gonna be 我永遠會是 Your safe place to land 妳安全的港灣 safe place to land 安全的港灣 The ground beneath your feet 支撐妳的土地 Like you never had 就像妳那些不曾擁有的 Like you never had 就像妳那些不曾擁有的 When you're at 10, 000 feet 當妳在一萬英呎的高空 No parachute 沒有降落傘 You got my hand 但妳有我的手 I'm always gonna be 我永遠會是 Your safe plance to land 妳安全的港灣 safe place to land 安全的港灣 Your safe place to land 妳安全的港灣 And i'm always gonna break your fall 我永遠會讓妳停止沉淪 If you let me be your safety net even when i know your wrong 雖然妳的過去並不順利 但如果妳仍願意讓我保護妳 When I'll aways be your tried and true 我永遠願意為了妳而嘗試 Yeaheaah When yoyr wings give out on you 當妳的翅膀受了傷 And I'm always gonna be 我永遠會是 Your safe place to land 妳安全的港灣 safe place to land 安全的港灣 The ground beneath your feet 支撐妳的大地 Like you never had 就像妳那些不曾擁有的 Like you never had 就像妳那些不曾擁有的 When you're at 10, 000 feet 當妳在一萬英呎的高空 No parachute 沒有降落傘 You got my hand 但妳有我的手 I'm always gonna be 我永遠會是 The bright lights that shine and guide you back 指引妳回家的閃亮燈光 I'm always gonna be 我永遠會是 Your safe plance to land 妳安全的港灣 safe place to land 安全的港灣 The ground beneath your feet 支撐妳的大地 Like you never had 就像那些妳不曾擁有的 Like you never had 就像那些妳不曾擁有的 When you're at 10, 000 feet 當妳在一萬英呎的高空 No parachute 沒有降落傘 You got my hand 但妳有我的手 I'm always gonna be 我永遠會是 Your safe plance to land 妳安全的港灣 safe place to land 安全的港灣 You safe place to land 妳安全的港灣 Like you never had 就像妳那些不曾擁有的 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.240.38.22 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1464158642.A.A0B.html