精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Chorus: Number one on the top ten in town I've been so many places I've seen so many faces But nothing compares these blue and yellow, purple hills I've climbed the mountaion ONce or Twice, but whos counting But nothing compares to these blue and yellow, purple hills [Eminem] Cool Calm just like my mom With a bunch of lawsuits in her palm I'ts Mr.Mischief with a trick up his sleeve To roll up on you like Christopher Reeve I can't describe the vibe I get When I drive by 6 people AH s*** I started a mosh pit Squashed a chick And lost the foster kids This rooms make me hallucinate Then I sweat till I start losing weight Till I see dumb s*** start happenin Dumber than Vanilla Ice tryin to rap again So bounce, bounce, c'mon bounce I said c'mon bounc Everybody in the house with doin as amounts To the women in the thongs with they asses out We don't bulls***, better ask around D12 throws the bomb and's dashing town Bizarre, your mom is crashing out Help me get her on the couch 'fore she crashes out [Kon Artise & Kuniva] Fuck that, someone help Denaun He's upstairs wrestlin with elton john Hey Von You see me stepping on these leprechauns? It gotta be tums the x-lax is gon Ya I took them all dog with some parmesian And I think my arm is gone It's probably numb Numb, numb, and full of c*** And I think he 'bout to swallow his tongue Scary ass it was a false alarm You think I'm 'bout to die when I just got on So stop acting stupid You so high That you might wake up with a guy On some new s*** I think I did too much I think I got the runs Well theres pepto and tums Watch out here it comes (Chorus) [Hook] Dirty Dozen 80 of us Shady brothers Ladies love us That's why our baby mothers Love us but they hate each other And dater each other Some-, something, something, something Something, something, something, something [Proof] Hop hills Hills I pop Hop two hills On stilts I walk Snort two lines that were filled with chalk Thought it was Incredible I killed the Hulk I wanna roll away Like a rollerblade Until my eyes roll back in my skull for days And when I'm old and gray And I go for broke Okey doke Backin my nose in soap *cough cough cough* Am I supposed to choke Had an accident when the Trojan broke Ahh, poor baby Born by whore lady Now I'm payin child support (You're baby!) [Swifty] I take four shots at one time And I don't need to change when I'm swallowing mine (You got any room?) In Bizzares hatch back We can't go far cause the car's has flats Why the hell you people think I rap? Cause my mother taught me how to breach contracts And If you got cash then hide it so (Swift, chill) I be to get by like you And I don't be a damned if you can find any room Mean, cruel, to hell with you too Only need three blunts and I'm cool I just got some and I'm going back soon (Chorus) [Bizarre] I'm at rave Looking at a babe Like she want it Gin and tonic demonic Body smelt like vomit Loonie, crazy, chubby, sexy, dopey headed guy Whipped cream, dirty mattresses, runnin sly So ladies wanna try Blue pills, golden seals Got Bizarre actin' ill Drugs kill (Yeah, right) Chick I'm for real Shut your mouth you dirty girl You know you want me in your world Ladies please don't fight, Bizarre's here all night (Chorus) [Hook] Dirty Dozen 80 of us Shady brothers Ladies love us That's why our baby mothers Love us but they hate each other They probably wanna take each other out And date each other Some-, something, something, something Something, something, something, something -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61-225-0-62.HINET-IP.hinet.net