精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《haymayp (嘿美)》之銘言: : 請問一下有人知道one two three和 : 搖滾童話的I love rock and roll 5. 16. 2. 23. 2. ◇ 搖滾童話-I Love Rock "N" Roll : 的歌詞嗎? 可否給我呢 很喜歡這兩首歌 : 感激不盡喔!! 142 可解M One, Two, Three by Dina Carroll (Written by Robson / Kearney / Carroll) Talk to me...... Talk to me baby Don't let me out of your sight I'm fading away now I'm lighter than light Turn to me baby Singing that same old song Tell me you love me only Tell me I've got it wrong I'll give all I could give I'll be all I could be To come together And we'll make this house our home We'd better talk about it chorus One - We were meant to be Two - It's what you said to me Three - Now we've lost our way Got to work to make love stay One - Now I realise Two - It's missing from our eyes Three - Never felt such pain We need to start again So look at me baby What's going on in my eyes Do you feel for me Let's not live a lie So smile on me baby Bring me back to life again Hold me closer now Make me believe that this will change The other night I dreamed Of what it might have been Our world's divided And I hope that you can see We'd better talk about it chorus Before we're over baby Where do we go from here Whatever happens from now on Baby, you'd better talk, you'd better talk to me One - Two - Three - Got to work to make love stay Got to work now baby Got to work now honey One - Two - Three - It's missing from your eyes We need to start again chorus Talk to me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.213.43