精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
When lights go down lets have another round Come here my love, help me to search for my crown A king of fools, I'm breaking all the rules A drunken parody, I can't see the irony This is my dynasty of pride and vanity My broken self-esteem just can't face reality Always the silent one, I was born to be undone So I'll stay here in the darkness and I will Leave everything Leave everything behind me My every sigh and every little lie All that I have are memories so frozen No one is flawless but baby I'm the worst Pour me another one Tell me I'll meet someone A spoonful of sugar makes the poison go down Feed my insanity Write me a tragedy Let's make a memory A night to forget Rain keeps falling I'll keep crawling At three A.M. I can't remember who I am A sad and epic fail, I'm three on the Glasgow scale Once again I vow "I'll make this right somehow" It's just another lie, you'd cry if you could see me now I'm such a travesty, living out my fallacy Leave it to me to be the killer and the casualty Late nights and neon lights A thousand wrongs and zero rights These are the steps that I must follow and I will A shot of whiskey and some wine A life in beautiful decline I try to run, I try to hide Intoxicated all the time I'll build a bridge to watch it burn Pour the ashes in the urn And turn away just to start again -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.193.16.72 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1444362343.A.FC3.html