精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I've always been here underneath the stars Underneath the snow white moon I have no place to call my own And my future is unknown This is my journey, I must walk alone Solitude will be my home Darkness my guide, silence my bride And the creed of my kind Blood will follow blood When the wolves howl in the dark You will know who you are Child of the wild Soul of a vagabond A son of the moon and stars I was born to run with the wind that races along my Mind of a child Heart of a wanderer Eyes always shining bright Through the night and Under the northern star I'll be standing Strong like my mother Fierce like my father I've seen the mountains Piercing through the clouds I have heard the thunder roar Seen thousand waves kiss distant shores Still I keep searching for more I'll ask no mercy, I'm the winterborn I'm the breeze and I'm the storm I won't be caged, I can't be tamed Always free and unchained Blood will follow blood When the wolves howl in the dark You will know who you are Child of the wild Soul of a vagabond A son of the moon and stars I was born to run with the wind that races along my Mind of a child Heart of a wanderer Eyes always shining bright Through the night and Under the northern star I'll be standing Strong like my mother Fierce like my father -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.193.16.72 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1444362679.A.BBC.html