精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
It's a lie no blushes for baby She told me that ain't nice You want a flower 'cause pleasure equals power Don't you, Fraulein? I want someone to face it To take me as I am Don't wanna lie and tell you That I am a better man Roses, candy, engagement rings Why must we play these games? Don't trust me baby 'cause my heart is a stone Don't cry your eyes out that lust makes me cold I am powered by instinct and I won't be told Don't touch me sugar 'cause I'll take your gold Love is nothin' much to me Don't get your dander up This one's rotten to the core (now come on) Midas in reverse I want to steal it - come on Midas always seductin' angel you will fall - for me Midas in reverse I want to feel it - come on Midas always seductin' angel Why must we play these games? My fleshammer is comin' down on you I'll flunk you out of obedience school An exterminating angel my love is a bitch My love gun's not a gentleman Trigger finger's itch Love is nothin' much to me Don't get your dander up This one's rotten to the core (now come on) Midas in reverse I want to steal it - come on Midas always seductin' angel you will fall - for me Midas in reverse I want to feel it - come on Midas always seductin' angel -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.79.192