精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Today's not the same as every day, It's far from ordinary The pain I endure You're my cure But my mistakes had led me Far away from you You turn away From all those things that I've been trying to say And all those promises I shouldn't have made I did it for you Mile by mile Feelings I just can't reconcile My heart's on a string, These broken wings Who knew I'd be so fragile Far away from you You turn away From all those things that I've been trying to say And all those promises I shouldn't have made I did it for you I've searched my soul And all these feelings that I can't control And you're the one thing that can make me whole I did it for you Try to let you know, Try to let you know, Try to let you know Today's not the same as every day, It's far from ordinary You turn away From all those things that I've been trying to say And all those promises I shouldn't have made I did it for you Oh I searched my soul And all these feelings that I can't control And you're the one thing that can make me whole I did it for you, I did it for you, I did it for you You're the one thing that can make me whole I did it for you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.247.50