精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
C.N.BLUE/LOVE REVOLUTION something like in the sky 像某種在天空裡的東西 uh... i can't define 恩….我卻沒辦法確定 but certain thing in my heart, you know i can't realize 可是有某種東西在我心裡 但妳知道我卻沒辦法意識到 like fairy tale i heard 就有如聽過的童話故事一樣 precious thing in my hood 佔著一個很重要的部份 tell me how you feel, what what? uh same i do 對我說妳的感覺 什麼什麼? 嗯..跟我一樣 something like a toy i got 某件我擁有的玩具 yeah i can remind YEAH 我想起了 my love is shining in my heart, it is so clear and mild 我愛心中的閃光 它清澈又溫和 like fairy tale i heard 就有如聽過的童話故事 precious thing in my hood 寶貴的呆在我的帽裡 tell me how you feel, what what? 對我說妳的感覺 什麼什麼? i want you, in my life (in the castle, in the air) 我要妳成為我生活的一部分 (在城堡裡在空中) i want you, kiss me every day (i take your hand, my dear) 我要妳每天都親吻我 (親愛的我會照顧妳一生一世) i want you, in my life (i don't want you fly away) 我要妳成為我生活的一部分 (不會讓你飛離我的) i want you, smiling at me everyday (you're my dreaming days) 我要妳每天都對我笑 (妳就是我的夢) if your love won't stay with me forever 如果妳不能愛我一生一世 i'll be loving you, whenever 我還是會一直愛著你 不管怎麼樣 you in my life (tell me everything's alright) 妳在我的生活裡打轉 (跟我說一切都會安好) i wanna be ur shining light 我想要成為照亮妳的燈 holdin my pillow tight 抓緊我的枕頭 oh girl, i can smile you are the part of my place, i don't tell you a lie 妳己經是我生活的一部分了 我並沒有騙妳 you're every breath i take 妳是我的呼吸 you're every step i make 妳就是我每一個步伐 it's not a fake thing my love, oh let me remind you 這並不是假的 my love, oh 讓我提醒你 i'm feeling it inside 用內心去感受 the heaven in the sky 在空裡的天堂 you are the part of my life, girl it's not a lie 妳己經是我生活的一部分了girl 並不是一個謊言 rolling down to my bed 滾到我的床 gather and through my head 聚集充滿我的腦袋 it's not a fake thing my love 我的愛並不虛假 i want you, in my life (in the castle, in the air) 我要妳成為我生活的一部分 (在城堡裡在空中) i want you, kiss me everyday (i take your hand, my dear) 我要妳每天都親吻我 (親愛的我會照顧妳一生一世) i want you, in my life (i don't want you fly away) 我要妳成為我生活的一部分 (不會讓你飛離我的) i want you, smiling at me everyday (you're my dreaming days) 我要妳每天都對我笑 (妳就是我的夢) if your love won't stay with me forever 如果妳不能愛我一生一世 i'll be loving you, whenever 我還是會一直愛著你 不管怎麼樣 you in my life (tell me everything's alright) 妳在我的生活裡打轉 (跟我說一切都會安好) i wanna be ur shining light 我想要成為照亮妳的燈 i don't wanna make your love and illusion 我不會讓妳愛成為虛幻 i believe in you, don't tell me lies 我相信你 請不要欺騙我 i don't wanna make your love and illusion 我不會讓妳愛成為虛幻 baby girl, your love is so true baby girl, 妳的愛很真誠 i don't wanna let you go 不想放你走 i want you, in my life (in the castle, in the air) 我要妳成為我生活的一部分 (在城堡裡在空中) i want you, kiss me everyday (i take your hand, my dear) 我要妳每天都親吻我 (親愛的我會照顧妳一生一世) i want you, in my life (i don't want you fly away) 我要妳成為我生活的一部分 (不會讓你飛離我的) i want you, smiling at me everyday (you're my dreaming days) 我要妳每天都對我笑 (妳就是我的夢) if your love won't stay with me forever 如果妳不能愛我一生一世 i'll be loving you, whenever 我還是會一直愛著你 不管怎麼樣 you in my life (tell me everything's alright) 妳在我的生活裡打轉 (跟我說一切都會安好) i wanna be ur shining light 我想要成為照亮妳的燈 轉載請註明:小雅@鄭容和台灣後援會 -- 愛上日本 東京 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.43.0.118 ※ 編輯: mayday1121 來自: 114.43.0.118 (02/03 21:48) ※ 編輯: mayday1121 來自: 114.43.0.118 (02/03 21:49)