精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Girl, it seems like only yesterday That I fell in love with you And girl, I'd really like to say That it's a pleasure knowing you I just can't explain the way I feel When tender words leave your lips And every moment that you are here with me I'm so happy my heart skips a beat Chorus I love the way you groove (my mind) I like the way you make (me feel) I love the way you groove (my mind) Honey, when we make love (I feel so real) Since I first began to trust You were there long before me Sharing all (all your love and trust) But when I ask myself (How long can this be) Someone as beautiful as you Who can give me love so true I don't but I feel it through and through So baby don't stop doin' what you do Chorus You know it seems like only yesterday that I fell in love with you And I really have to say it's been a pleasure See I know this time it's special I love the way you groove my mind Oh I ain't no Casanova But honey I need your love every day And hey, I just want to get next to you So let's get it on Let's get it on and on I love the way you groove (way you groove) I love the way you groove (way you groove) Way you groove me I love the way you groove (way you groove) I love the way you groove -- 我的個人新聞台: http://mypaper5.ttimes.com.tw/user/wildflower/index.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.196.250