精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I'LL NEVER LOVE THIS WAY AGAIN Tell me baby do you know that i've tried To show you how i feel Since your love has gone Yes i know that you loved me when i left you With tears in your eyes Now i miss your smile Yes i know, yes i know...that your gone Chorus Guess i've gone and done it again Truth is that i never thought i'd miss your love Now it's all i'm dreamin' of Watched my luck run out on a chance Now i see that life will never be the same Iknow i'll never love this way again Anything i'd do just to get down And get it on one more time If just for a little while Cause i know that the sun stopped shining When your heart stopped beating with mine And i thought you knew I'd never make it without you Chorus Baby i can't give up And i got to believe I was a prisoner since you shined your light on me And now i've got to turn around Untill salvation is found I never imagined livin' without you Oh, i can't breathe without you babe I'll never love this way again My baby's long long long gone My heart stopped beating when I lost her lovin' arms but From this day i ain't gonna stop believin' no Cause your the only one The only one the only one i ever loved Chorus -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.17.33