精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
FARMERS DAUGHTER Chorus The farmers daughter got a one track mind Give me some time to let me show you baby Yo daddies in the house,he ain't lookin' I noticed you been peekin' at me suga Iwanna hit you girl behind the haystacks Ya finger lickin' like a funky chicken And i know ya like when i do that You can have my cars and my money Coz all i need is what ya make me feel And i love ya Chorus You and me word to mom Still checkin' each other out, hey You and me, take ya to the sexiest places Still we got time for a little....WATCH YOUR MOUTH Oh,my bad hope ya will spend the night We can do things we never even tried, Mmmmmm Oh farmers daughter Child, you know what i want Chorus Apple, peaches, pumpkin pie Thats the way you tasted inside,well Suga tell me something good I would eat you if i could Saturday we can freak in the woods And i'm gonna take you downtown on say tuesday Oo it good Allright now, express yourself Ah baby, all right Chorus -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.17.33