精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
YOU DON'T KNOW ME(bonus track) How do i live???? How can i ever live my life When the only time i ever get to hold you Is in my dreams at night How can i go on When the only thing i need Iis out of my reach When it`s right in front of me Chorus You put your hand in mine but i`m just a friend You think you know me?? But i dream of you at night And i`ll kiss your lips mama you don`t me My heart is beating now I feel your touch Its keeping me insane watching love pass me by Till it`s gone away un mone comme on se' Not enough time To think about all things you are all the things i know that we could be Now i`m living each day passing time away Waiting for that moment when i see you face And this love is strong Hiding in my heart from you Just when you need it Running from the light.. from the light Chorus And this love is strong Hiding in my heart from you Just when you need it Running from the light Run away from the light From the light.... From the light.... Chorus ( to fade) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.17.33