精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Thinkin’ back on how we use to be. Oh Oh Your on my mind constantly, free your love come with me. I wanna’ give you everything (oh baby) I wanna’ give you everything (Yeah!) Your on my mind constantly, free your love come with me. (free you love) I wanna’ give you everything I wanna’ give you everything Thinkin’ back on how, we use to be In the past, I’m a wishin’ you’d always, stay the same and it would last, baby your on my mind Your on my mind constantly, (constantly) free your love come with me. I wanna’ give you everything I wanna’ give you everything Your on my mind constantly, free your love come with me. (free your love) I wanna’ give you everything I wanna’ give you everything What is the problem? I don't understand? You used to tell me everything, coz’ I was your man. I put my trust in you, gave you all my time Now you turn your back on me, I don’t even know why? (no baby) I gave you all of my time (ooh) I had to make it right (make it right) Everything I do, I wanna’ share it all with you. ( I wanna’ share) When I see your smiling face, your the one who makes my day. Let me kiss you for a while, turn your frown into a smile. On my mind constantly (constantly) Free your love, I wanna’ give you everything Baby I can make you smile, your smile, your smile Your on my mind, my mind, my mind, your on my mind Repeat Chorus twice Baby I can make you smile again Ya let me see you smile? Baby I can make you smile again Let me see you smile again-baby -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.196.250