精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《tide (ya!)》之銘言: : Wo La La~ I love you when you look at me~ : Wo La La~ Your smile is sweet and ........ me~ : Wo La La~ Your body moves so fantasy~ : Wo La La~ ...................... : 約莫是這樣,是一首舞曲 : 感覺這首歌好像有點年代,不肯定 : 請問有人知道這首歌嗎?m(_ _)m? Chicadee - Ooh La La Are you ready for this? Get it on get it on get it on, let's party [Chorus:] Ooh la la I love the way you look at me Ooh la la your smile is sweet as sweet can be Ooh la la your body moves are fantasy Ooh la la I wanna boom boom boom party with you To the right y'all, to the left y'all, Take a turn now and shake it all up I'm lying on the beach, getting away from it all Dreaming in the sun like everyone's ritual You wanna Tequila, we chicas hot Latarita Say ooh la la la (Ooh la la la) Everything's all right we gonna party all night So turn up the music, fiesta Shake that ass like you just might loose it Ooh darling, I want you to feel good tonight Ooh my sweet baby, don't want nobody but you (Chorus) Ooh la la I wanna boom boom boom party with you To the right y'all, to the left y'all, Take a turn now and shake it all up Here we go again, so tell it to your friends How I got you shook, 'cause the party never ends Sing ooh la la la (Ooh la la la ) Check the looks, the waistline, do the bass line Rock it, wanna do it, Wanna diggi-diggi-diggi-diggi, dig it in the sun So turn up the music, ha-ha-ha-ha Shake that ass like you just might loose it Ooh darlin', I want you to feel good tonight Ooh my sweet baby, don't want nobody but you (Chorus) Move your booty, shake it as you like Get onto the groove and party all night Y'all y'all. Shake it as you like, party all night and feel all right (Chorus) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.69.227