精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Stay Dream House Easy love! Easy love! Oh won't you stay just a little bit longer Oh won't you please say you will Cause if your mamma don't mind and your papa don't mind let's get together spend some quality time give me little love give me little love yes I'm crying for more give me little love give me little love yes I want you once more could be morning evening noon or night any time she calls me it's gonna start right here on the bed here on the beach why does us part baby please don't leave me love-a-get stronger love-a-get stronger why won't you stay just a little bit longer? Baby love oh Oh won't you stay just a little bit longer Oh won't you please say you will Rooting around for someone to love Rooting around for someone to kiss Rooting around for someone to hold Rooting around want a one-night kiss give me little love give me little love yes I'm crying for more give me little love give me little love yes I want you once more could be morning evening noon or night any time she calls me it's gonna start right here on the bed here on the beach why does us part baby please don't leave me love-a-get stronger love-a-get stronger why won't you stay just a little bit longer? use me Oh won't you stay just a little bit longer Oh won't you please say you will Easy love! Easy love! Oh! I love it! I want it! Please stay! Oh! I love it! I want it! Please stay! your mamma don't mind and your papa don't mind let's get together spend some quality time you've got me-use me your mamma don't mind and your papa don't mind let's get together spend some quality time you've got me could be morning evening noon or night any time she calls me it's gonna start right here on the bed here on the beach why does us part baby please don't leave me love-a-get stronger love-a-get stronger why won't you stay just a little bit longer? once more Oh won't you stay just a little bit longer Oh won't you please say you will * 7 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.60.106.4