精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《kenigo (キミはどもたち)》之銘言: : 我找過六一找不到 : 精華區也沒有. : 請問有那位大大有這個歌詞 感謝 Doris Day - A Guy Is Guy I walked down the street like a good girl should He followed me down the street like I know he would Because a guy is a guy wherever he may be So listen and I』ll tell you what this feller did to me I walked to my house like a good girl should He followed me to my house like I knew he would Because a guy is a guy wherever he may be So listen while I』ll tell you what this feller did to me # I never saw the boy before, so nothing could be sillier At closer range his face was strange But his manner was familiar So I walked up the stairs like a good girl should He followed me up the stairs like I knew he would I stepped to my door like a good girl should He stopped of my door like I knew he would He asked me for a good night kiss I said, 「It』s a still good-day」 I would have told him more Except his lips got in the way So I talked to my ma like a good girl should And ma talked to pa like I knew she would And they all agreed on a married life for me And the guy is my guy wherever he may be So I walked down the aisle like a good girl should He followed me down the aisle like I knew he would Because a guy is a guy wherever he may be And now you』re heard the story of what some one did to me, That』s what he did to me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.217.8