精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
So As A Gentleman You Should Be More Polite War, conviction, peace, blame the other... Sing hallelujah, it works now Throw a chair, it all cracked down I've seen it, and it's all "due to my female behaviour" Now I am just a she, and she has got a point Dont try to play it away You opposite gender that I love You always say that it's me But I've been in the field Way to long, my friend, and now I see That you're the complicated Your rationality is overrated Look, I'm not askin' for that much Just a gentle touch So if you want it that way You cannot expect the other Uuuh... To say it out clear: stop flirting If you're fine on your own What do you want, I've had enough of your female behaviour I'm the reasonable she, and she has got a point Why am I always the one to be the diplomat? The girl, the youngest, why do I do it By my good mother's way Instead of this, I'll answer by the same means I'll play your dirty games Your girlish games lead nowhere So as a gentleman you should be more polite. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.109.143