精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這是昨晚在敦南誠品的表演中 ciacia唱的英文歌 因為精華區沒有,我就貼出來 ==== Step inside A better dream job you could never find A set of keys and bottles heaven wide Find yourself a seat and settle in for the ride Raise your glass We’re going to drink now till the summer’s past So bring the hats out we all need a laugh And let the neighbours talk then make sure you lose them We can Try for the right kind of life I only wish that you’d had a chance to decide Have a look around you there’s no-one there How can you call this fair Not to blame No-one’s telling you you’re not to blame Things around they just don’t feel the same And I don’t recognise this person that still remains Settle down I really hope that you can settle down Take your tent and trailer out of town We’ll find a place to roam where you could escape to We can Try for the right kind of life I only wish that you’d had a chance to decide Have a look around you there’s no-one there How can you call this fair Everybody’s waiting for the big surprise But nobody will notice when it does arrive So send it on Try for the right kind of life I only wish that you’d had a chance to decide Have a look around you there’s no-one there How can you call this fair We’re coming in from the cold And everybody’s searching for someone to hold Have a look around you there’s no-one there How can you call this fair -- It is my heart,and it's broken Can you feel that? _烈愛風雲 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.192.128.40