精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Download A Dream So if I'd told theres no black and there's no white Would you stand up would you tell me that's not right And what if you could take just anything you want to Take just anything from no taboo to kung fu And you'd have all the things the moonshine And the sunbeam And you would feel not bad You just went with the mainstream Download a dream Download a dream Download a dream Download a dream Download a dream Your turning the wheel Download a dream And this is the new frontier Download a dream It's my live that you steal And that is real It's my live that you steal When you download a dream When you download a dream So take my song right now You know it is for free And though the young may think My mind is getting rusty I don't want to turn back time And all that I am asking Look at yourself sometimes And think who's cashing in So if I'd told you theres no black And there's no white Would you stand up Would you tell me that's not right -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217