精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Listen To Your Man Joe: Oh no Oh no no no no no no no Oh no Oh no Oh no no no no Chico: Lately u been on some bullshit listenin to ya jealous friends Don't ya think I woulda left a long time ago It's been six months I recall to make the ends meet And what's bad, ya got the nerve ta disrespect me Ya girlfriends wish they had one half of what you have Chorus: You don't understand the makeup of a man If i treat cha like a dog then you wanna stay Then you'll wanna stay, If I treat cha like a woman Then you'll walk away, I don't understand,Listen to ya man 2-I'm ya man baby your my girl Lady tell me what does that mean to you In the middle of a fuss tell me who ya gonna trust Ya cousin's babies mama's bestfriend Listen to ya man Joe: You say I am only just a loser I'm gonna use ya, they got cha mind twisted Ya messed up, brokeout, guntracked What's up wit that don't know,what to do It's unusual how they run your life and behind ya back be tellin lies Chorus: You don't understand the makeup of a man If i treat cha like a dog then you wanna stay Then you'll wanna stay, If I treat cha like a woman Then you'll walk away, I don't understand,Listen to ya man 2-I'm ya man baby your my girl Lady tell me what does that mean to you In the middle of a fuss tell me who ya gonna trust Ya cousin's babies mama's bestfriend Listen to ya man Repeat 2 Breakdown: Think (think about it baby) Think( Think, Think, Think about it babe) Think(Think,Think,Think about it babe) Think(Think about it) Think(uh one mo' time) Think(uh two mo' times) Uh had enough babe Think(of yo stuff) Think(jealousy) Think(& envy) Will only bring you down Think(jealousy) Think(& envy) Think,Think, They'll only Listen up baby(I'm ya man babe) Listen up baby Understand(Understand babe) Understand your man Think, Think (Think about it) I work too hard, I pay the bills I work too hard, I pay the bills Come on baby, Come on baby oohoh Think about it, Think about it, Think about it Ad Lib Chorus-2 4X -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.59.115