精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Universal Mind Control COMMON: get-get it, get-get it, get-get it This is that automatic, I stay fresh like im wrapped in plastic Baat goes faster, see galactic, southside form, we cadillac it charismatic, asiatic, i hustle for mathematics cameras action, change the status, act on top with your favorite actress Gucci rocking, Guchees popping, movie watching, boots dropping, Body moving going grooving, styling and being fly I touch the masses like a catholic, expensive rap shit. my future's backlit (DJ REEEFLEX causes me unable to hear this part) I van-ac can trap your re-ac so let's go, uh! PHARELL: This is that new shit, keep standing in line. that universal mind control, so move yo behind you know you like it, its calling yo name, nigga! This is that new shit, and i dont feel the same its the: dang digga dang dang dang dang, bom de bom digga dang COMMON: some pop, some lock, some move robotic im like cash money i stay in pocket, you MCs ra-ra-rockem stop it Chicks exotic, mix hypnotic, superhero boy, im bionic You a fan-boy, better hustle up ima supersonic Girl you been out on it, you can strip like comic and dress the Malotic, techno-tronic -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.116.101.244