精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Ohhhhhh Ohhhhhh Yo, What's up Faith. How ya doin' Its' common sence Just came to you know To put my little two sence in You know I've been feelin' your pain I hear you and all thath You know media is crazy, though Blowin' things out of their portion They need to worry about Ian holmes Instead of focusing on us You know what I'm sayin' babay Check the story out [Verse One] Now I done felt a lot of pain And I done seen a lot of things From stugglin' and broken heart and fancy cars (Oh Yeah) And even though my money change I tried my best to stay the same But you know with mo money Mo problems came [Chorus] If I had to do it all again(If I had to) I wouldn't take away the rain Cuz I know it made me who I am If I had to do it all again I've learn so much from my mistakes that's how I know he is watchin' me [Verse Two] In atl I caught a case And the media tried to say I had a habit I couldn't manage and I'm throwin' my life away But everything ain't what it seems just bacause it's on TV Cuz they speculate and exaggerate for a better story [Chorus] If I had to do it all again I wouldn't take away the rain Cuz I know it made me who I am If had to do it all again I've learn so much from my mistakes that's how I know he is watchin' me [Ghostface Killah] Yo I came up in the grind? me and environment Drug and court cases raised the violences Everywhere I turned I had the right to remain silent And in the mix I got high Smokin' weed the whose in the whoose in? and turn them inside But I was still fly Writtin' rhymes neighbourhood beefs Caused me to se Had me humble myseld towards the greed But I still caught three bills hoes And I gave it back The moments: it cannot be I known gareth recorded that That's how clear it is Through my experience Take what I did and give it back I'll be serious Goin' through my hell, and painful trials That's what made me in a debt that I'm right now Only one man can touch me He is back in the clouds Ans I hope he forgive me What I did with them towns I had the newspaper Shooting me down Skooping me I cant change how I live my life I'm here to make it simpfily [Common] I was told Everything that happended, happended for a reason And one man is forever might be god's season Been in love so deep It was hard for me to breath in Knew somebody named me It was hard for me to see 'em I would talk freedom But don't know If I was walkin' it You can find love And quickly get lost in it And I faust to this Knowin' I'd be there for while Learnin' to be a man but Lovin' like a child Somehow my light, yo Becam my rain Heartbreak and pain started to say my name The game of fame and love Stopped playin' with me People askin' me Did ya see her pregnant on TV? When that rain came I tried to maintain as it grinds Now I ain't the same man, father or Mc I see what the god send me Loud and clear If not for the smiles and tears I wouldn't be here Again [Chorus] -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.251.99.254