精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
My Sunken Treasure Hey, you you don't feel like mine anymore this night i wrestle with pride on the floor that's cos you don't look back like i look back that's cos you don't look back like i look back Well if i'm undone by thinking alone i bristle to prove that i'm ruled by the moon and i don't swim much save in bad times treasure it sunk when i gave up on lies yeah you don't look back like i look back that's cos you don't look back like i look back Oh you have your own heart and i can't be rid of mine still you walk this one path and i can't be driven from mine Oh you have your own heart yeah i won't be rid of mine still you walk this one path and i can't be driven from mine But you you don't feel like mine anymore and each night i wonder if i'm bad, bad or good that's cos you don't look back like i look back oh that's cos you don't look back like i look back So you have your own heart yeah i won't be rid of mine yeah you walk this one path and i can't be driven from mine Oh you have your own heart yeah i won't be rid of mine oh you have this one path and i can't be driven from mine Oh my sunken treasure i'm swimming to get you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.59.115.180