精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《shyuwu (El Cid)》之銘言: : Dead or Alive演唱的版本 : 先謝過大家了 : 這邊有這首歌很無言的MV : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMwdAc1Dzfg&mode=related&search=
哼哼~這首歌可是好聽的很呢 雖然大部分台灣的人聽不慣 幾年前有個團體Dope有翻唱過這首歌,搖滾版本的 You Spin Me Around (Like a Record) If I, I get to know your name Well if I, could trace your private number, baby All I know is that to me You look like you're lots of fun Open up your lovin' arms I want some, want some I set my sights on you (And no one else will do) And I, I've got to have my way now, baby All I know is that to me You look like you're having fun Open up your lovin' arms Watch out here I come You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby Right round, round, round You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby Right round, round, round I, I got to be your friend now, baby And I would like to move in just a little bit closer All I know is that to me You look like you're lots of fun Open up your lovin' arms Watch out, here I come You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby Right round, round, round You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby Right round, round, round I want your love I want your love All I know is that to me You look like you're lots of fun Open up your lovin' arms Watch out, here I come You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby Right round, round, round You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby Right round, round, round I want your love(repeat to the end) You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby Right round, round, round You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby Right round, round, round -- 世界上大概沒有一樣東西比搖滾樂的分類還多,可能比昆蟲和魚還多 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 202.39.67.210
shyuwu:歌詞很有意思耶 05/13 15:48
Verloc:就是80年代的把妹歌 很好笑 可是又朗朗上口 05/13 15:51