精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Spoken: You tell me all your secrets Your hopes and all your dreams You open up your heart to me totally You trust in everything I do There's never a question that comes from you And even though you've been hurt before I'm the one you adore But... How can I tell you that our love ain't the same anymore And how can I tell you tht I can't live here anymore (how can I, how can I tell you?) When I promised you I'd never walk away That I'd be with you day by day by day Chorus You and I It's not meant to be Don't blame yourself girl It's all down to me Wish I had known right from the start I would not have promised I could have saved your heart (I could have saved) I could have saved your heart From the moment I saw you, you were all that I could ever need (Yes you were, girl) You're so precious, I thought that we'd be together for eternity Then an unexpected thing happened to me I cannot commit, it just isn't me (It's not me) Chorus From the pain and misery Cause I know just how you feel (girl you know I know how you're feeling) And I have to say I'm sorry baby I know I promised you that I'd never walk away And that I'd be with you day by day by day Chorus -- 所以「愛」走向「喜歡」,跟她說:「我知道妳不大喜歡我。我們去兜個風吧。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.88.48