精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I close my eyes and sleep, When I close my eyes and sleep, I dream you're lying next to me, We're all alone, I would wait, A thousand years for your touch, Cos in my dreams you love me, Until I wake... When I close my eyes, I dream of having you to love, When I wake up, all I want all I had's, No longer beside me, I'm not the kind of man, Who'd break don and cry, But when I open my eyes, I hoped you'd be there, You know, you know, you know I hoped you'd be there... I hold you close, take my time, yeah, How I wish this was real and you were mine, Am I the one? Time will tell, If I can make it through the night, Cos in my dreams, you love me, Until I wake... When I close my eyes, I dream of having you to love, When I wake up, all I want all I had's, No longer beside me, I'm not the kind of man, Who'd break don and cry, But when I open my eyes, I hoped you'd be there, You know, you know, you know, I hoped you'd be there... When I close my eyes, I dream of having you to love, When I wake up, all I want all I had's, No longer beside me, I'm not the kind of man, Who'd break don and cry, But when I open my eyes, I hoped you'd be there, You know, you know, you know, I hoped you'd be there... I hope you'd be there, So I could make you see, That I'm the only one for you, And I hope that you'd never leave my side, Knowing everything is all right... When I close my eyes, I dream of having you to love, When I wake up, all I want all I had's, No longer beside me, I'm not the kind of man, Who'd break don and cry, But when I open my eyes, I hoped you'd be there, You know, you know, you know, I hoped you'd be there... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.88.48