精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《peggysun (If You're Not The One)》之銘言: : Daniel Bedingfield的He Don't Love You Like I Love You Daniel Bedingfield Unofficial Lyrics "He Don't Love You Like I Love You" He don't love you like I love you Don't think about you like I think about you He don't want to have your children He don't wanna build his life around you Tell me I should not be feeling what I am today Tell me to silence my heart Tell me We've been here before And I will walk away from you love For there is a wall between you and I And he hasn't been treating you right I've been watching it all I seen you cry And I just gotta tell you tonight That he don't love you like I love you Don't think about you like I think about you He don't want to have your children He don't wanna build his life around you Tell me this love's just a feeling and will pass away Tell me you're not what I know you are That he don't love you like I love you Don't think about you like I think about you He don't want to have your children He don't wanna build his life around you -- 我們都不知道時間沖淡的是愛戀還是耐性,  距離拉遠的到底是思念還是堅持..... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.162.111.57