精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Artist : Daniel Bedingfield Song : Never Gonna Leave Your Side Album:(Unknown) I feel like a song without the words A man without a soul A bird without its wings A heart without a home I feel like a knight without a sword The sky without the sun cos you are the one I feel like a ship beneath the waves A child that lost its way A door without a key A face without a name I feel like a breath without the air And every day's the same since you've gone away I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning You used to be the one that put a smile on my face There are no words that could describe how I miss you and I miss you everyday yeah and I'm never gonna leave your side and I'm never gonna leave your side again still holding longer I won't let you go cos when I'm lying in your arms I know im home They tell me that a man can lose his mind Living in the pain The call in times gone by The crying in the rain You know ive wasted half the time And i'm on my knees again till you come to me yeah I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning You used to be the one that put a smile on my face There are no words that could describe how I miss you and I miss you everyday yeah and I'm never gonna leave your side and I'm never gonna leave your side again still holding on girl I won't let you go I lay my head against your heart I know im home I know im home I know im home and I'm never gonna leave your side and I'm never gonna leave your side again still holding longer I won't let you go cos when im lying in your arms i know im home 我在精華區找不到 不知道有人po過了嗎?? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.228.81.74