精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《dolulu (累了)》之銘言: : 徵dru hill的 angel Angel By Woody (Intro): Yo, yo, can ya’ll hear me out there? Cool ,cool Allow me to introduce myself, ladies and gentlemen See, I go by the name of Big Woody Rock And I’d just like to take this time right here to just first of all thank you all For taking the time out to listen to this album Hope you’re enjoying everything you’re hearing so far But right now I just think I need to dedicate this song This next song coming up, to every man, woman, boy, girl Who ever and where ever you may be Who’s ever been in a relationship that just didn’t quite work out Also this song is dedicated to everybody who comes up to me in all the clubs Supermarkets, airports, and every where else in the world Asking me "Woody when you goin’ do something? When they goin’ let you sing?" Not knowing that I sang all of "April Showers" A verse on "All Alone", a verse on "5 Steps" and ‘bout half the songs on the album But that’s cool, ya’ll ain’t know, but right now I just want you to sit back Close your eyes, kick your feet up and listen to this song right here Cuz this here is for y’all Yo, smiley you ready? Lets do this Girl, it’s been so long Since I held you in my arms So I picked up pen and paper And decided to write you a song Things just ain’t the same Since you took your love away All I have is dark and lonely days Cuz the sun don’t shine my way Wish that I can find the words To say to show you love is real The words just can’t express the way I feel 1 - You’re my angel My sun up in the sky We’ve been through hell and back together Why you wanna leave me now Only you can ease the pain I feel And wipe my tears away Won’t you fly back home and make me whole again Baby not a day goes by That I don’t want to cry When I think of what we had And how you walked out of my life All I had was yours to take Till my heart you chose to break Still wish that I can make love to you Just one more time for old times sake If only I could find the words To say to show you love is real The words just can’t express the way I feel Repeat 1 Come back home Come back home Cuz without you here beside me, girl My house is not a home Only you can ease the pain I feel And wipe my tears away Won’t you fly back home And make me whole again Cuz you’re my angel My sun up in the sky We’be been through hell and back together Why you wanna leave me now Only you can ease this pain I feel And wipe my tears away Won’t you fly back home and make me whole again You’re my angel My sun up in the sky We’ve been through hell and back together Why you wanna leave me now Only you can ease the pain I feel And wipe my tears away You’ve been gone too long So won’t you come back home : what are we gonna do : we are not making love no more : here with me : beauty -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: IP074.dialup.ntu.edu.tw