精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《dolulu (累了)》之銘言: : 徵dru hill的 angel : what are we gonna do What Are We Gonna Do (Intro): Whispers passed in silence Two lovers passing in the night A love that’s left and hopeless That can never survive 1 - What are we gonna do What are they gonna to say Where are we gonna to go When they find out What are we gonna do What are they gonna say Where are we gonna go When they find out Sing your song, sing your song, sing your song Really don’t know you well Got to get to know me too So see, we can make this work Through your friends won’t approve See, we can’t let them know Exactly what’s going on Cuz they won’t understand What we have between us (Repeat 1) Woody, Woody, Woody, Woddy I know we may be rushing There’s no time to think it through Cuz when love overcomes your heart There’s nothing you can do Misery loves company By now you should know People always have advice about being together When they’re all alone I cry I cry, I cry, late at night baby Inside Inside my heart babe I was all alone Don’t you let no God damn body come near And tear our love apart Cuz I love you girl You’re all my world So what are we gonna do What are we gonna do I feel so afraid, babe Feel like a baby Just hold me darling And let me know I need to know I’ve got to know What are we, oh baby (Repeat 1) x2 What are we gonna do Oh well, well, well, well, well, well Oh baby, well, well, well, well : we are not making love no more : here with me : beauty -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: IP074.dialup.ntu.edu.tw