精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《dolulu (累了)》之銘言: : 徵dru hill的 angel : what are we gonna do : we are not making love no more : here with me : beauty Here With Me here with me Never before in my life through every hello every goodbye have i ever fell so far so soon.. girl it you A beauty youn are in my eyes and every touch fell so right it's taking me deeper into you And i would give my time my soul my love my everything and every night no one no where nothing that can complete cause you meen the world to me Chorus take away my car take away clothes take away my fame take away my dough and i'll be OK without it if you right here with me take away my house take away my jewels my material things baby take that.too i won't shed a tear without it if you're right here with me So many things i never knew about myself so many things i never fell in no one else you have shown me and it's only with you.baby cause iknow true happiness in you i've found i never fell and i've been around if i had the world to give you you know that's what i would do Listen girl.. say i'll be OK if you're right here with me i'll give you any and everything just to make you see it's you love is so you for you if you love and make me complete Chorus girl you love is don't right needs... 其他歌在精華區裡面都有了 ^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.58.155