精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《winibaby (月亮上的winibaby)》之銘言: : 季我信箱八 Lyrics > Dru Hill > how deep is your love SISQO: Hey Mami You know that I like it When you call me Papi But it seems like lately baby You've been seein' another chico And baby You know that he can't go down like me And you know that the ni**a can't freak like me So Mami tell me one little thing How deep is your love for me CHORUS: How deep is your love for me Tell me what it's gonna be Now do you see yourself With a ni**a like me On the low though So your friends won't know see SISQO: Venq aqui Mami Puerto Rican I see The way you wiggle it The way you move your body He can't make you get wetter than me But I bet he keeps tellin' you He's better than me Oh you know that he can't go down like me (And you don't know) You know that he ain't no freak like me (And you don't know) So baby tell me one little thing How deep is your love for me CHORUS: How deep is your love for me Tell me what it's gonna be Now do you see yourself With a ni**a like me On the low though So your friends won't know see Ooh Mami I got to know Tell me how deep Tell me how deep Before you tell me Another chico Tell me how deep Tell me how deep There will never be Another Senorita see And all I ask is that you keep on lovin' me Ooh Mami chula You know that there will never be a chico Quite like Sisqo So I must know -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61-217-8-157.HINET-IP.hinet.net