精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Caleb Kane - Go Mad Hunted inside my days unfold Open up take my thought You just roll 'em around When you come down Tell me where, why, when, how This time I woke up on my back again Staring up at the sky I don't care about his confidences I don't wanna feel that slow I don't care about these permanencies When you wannna stop, just go And I just wanna be near to you When the things we done come clear to you And I wanna go mad, I wanna go mad I wanna go mad for a minute I just wanna be in it I just wanna be near to you When the things we done come clear to you And I wanna go mad, I wanna go mad I wanna go mad for a minute I just wanna be in it, I do Even in this dumb dance alone Big ups to all my friends Cause I don't wanna be black, don't wanna be white Don't wanna be obvious Making you a promise that I'll go out swinging While I'm singing this song for us And I just wanna be near to you When the things we done come clear to you And I wanna go mad, I wanna go mad I wanna go mad for a minute I just wanna be in it I just wanna be near to you When the things we done come clear to you And I wanna go mad, I wanna go mad I wanna go mad for a minute I just wanna be in it, I do And even when the complications settle in And even when I try to put it in its place And even when the glue around me doesn't stick And all the walls around me crumble brick by brick Oh I just wanna be near to you When the things we done come clear to you And I wanna go mad, I wanna go mad I wanna go mad for a minute I just wanna be in it I just wanna be near to you When the things we done come clear to you And I wanna go mad, I wanna go mad I wanna go mad for a minute I just wanna be in it, I do -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.105.5.212