精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(Cathy Dennis) Straight to the limit I’m flying in the sky Don’t wanna lose this feeling Don’t wanna calm the fire Keep on moving on No other lover can move me the way that you do Keep on moving on No other lover can thrill me like you, ‘cause baby It’s my style and nothing’s gonna change it It’s my style that’s all I wanna say It’s my style and nothing’s gonna change it You’re the reason I can feel this way Straight to the limit I’m flying in the sky Sensational feelings Nobody can deny Keep on moving on No other lover can move me the way that you do Keep on moving on No other lover can thrill me like you, ‘cause baby It’s my style and nothing’s gonna change it It’s my style that’s all I wanna say It’s my style and nothing’s gonna change it You’re the reason I can feel this way It’s my style and nothing’s gonna change it It’s my style that’s all I wanna say It’s my style and nothing’s gonna change it You’re the reason I can feel this way Why is it that today my world seems clearer Why is it that today my dreams seem nearer Keep on moving on No other lover can move me the way that you do Keep on moving on No other lover can thrill me like you, ‘cause baby It’s my style and nothing’s gonna change it It’s my style that’s all I wanna say It’s my style and nothing’s gonna change it You’re the reason I can feel this way It’s my style and nothing’s gonna change it It’s my style that’s all I wanna say It’s my style and nothing’s gonna change it You’re the reason I can feel this way Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. Reproduced without the kind permission desired. Recorded by Cathy Dennis c 1994 Polydor Ltd. (UK) Released on "‘Into The Skyline’ +1" (Polydor POCP-1405 - CD) & "It’s My Style" (Polydor PODP-1093 - CD3") -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.217.7.145